Thursday, April 2, 2009

My plant =)

Hey guys!! Tell you something really funny.... about what i did to my plant (science project) :D Okay, here it is.


Yesterday Cik Norliza asked us to bring our science project which is the plant thingy because she wants 2 see our result. Okay, after seeing some people's project she starts telling the class to throw the plant or keep it. And of course!! I choose to throw it!!! :D Ok... after when i get back from recess i went back to class and guess what i did to my plant before throwing them when i go home??


Alright, I'll tell you. I actually smash it like a pancake and pull it roots out of the cotton... and starts shaking the whole box like those people shake the wine in wedding dinner..... so the whole plant actually flew out of the box... and the container was upside down..



Ok, enough of talk and at the end i throw them away into the big rubbish bin so it can rest in peace XDXD No more torture to them hahahahahah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment